Wednesday 12 September 2012

BQS3 Finish

I have been a little lax in posting this summer, so expect a catch up post anyway, in the meantime one thing that does deserve an entire post all to itself is my Brit Quilt Swap. I signed up months ago without thinking too much about it and was matched with a great partner who had a lot of the same images in her favourites that I did.

You can see the progress photos on flickr in my Brit Quilt group, but my final design looked like this...


And in return I was sent this FABULOUS mini quilt from Hilly Filly...



AND I even received these lovely goodies too!!!


Thank you again Teresa for a perfect mini quilt!

J x

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your partner got lucky, as did you. Great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely architectural feel to the one you received J! And yours was a stunner too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it Jennie.... I really had fun stepping out of my comfort zone... and may have another go...
    I love the improv piece you made... will be trying that style too maybe.. x

    ReplyDelete