Sunday 17 April 2011

Subway Art

I have seen bits and pieces of subway art cropping up on various blogs lately and I really like them, my favorite is the "You are my sunshine" print from Barn Owl Primitives shown below, but I am never sure what words I would use if I were to make my own.



I discovered a new website last night that compiles all the words used on your blog to create subway art with them. The more often you use a word the larger it becomes, it is saddening (but not surprising) that my largest words seem to be "work" and "time," hopefully this will be all changed in the next few weeks but in the meantime I will do what I can to stop venting at every opportunity and I am sure my friends will greatly appreciate this!

You can also generate these by adding your won words, just use it more than once to create the different sizes.


J x

1 comment:

  1. That poster bears some very precious words for me. When my son was small I used to sing the words of that song to him and and it would calm him down. In time his nickname between him and me was 'Sunshine'. He is 24 now and he is still "my only Sunshine"!

    ReplyDelete